Dentistry is a huge part of my life. It is what I do and who I am. I see myself not only as a healthcare provider, but as an integral part of our community. I want each patient to have a relaxing and enjoyable experience in our office and love meeting people of all ages and backgrounds. Regardless of your dental past, I will take the time and energy to provide you with a comprehensive plan to enhance and maintain a beautiful healthy smile.
Education and Continuing Education
Before becoming a dentist, I graduated from West Orange High School. I attained my B.A. in Biology at Upsala College, and earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) at Temple University in Philadelphia.
Graduating from dental school in 1968 was not the end of my dental education, but actually the beginning. Every year since graduating, I have continued to broaden my knowledge base by attending postgraduate courses, seminars, and hands-on workshops, experiencing first-hand cutting-edge advances in dentistry.
I have availed myself of postgraduate education through local study clubs, the Academy of General Dentistry, the US Army, area dental schools, as well as conventions and meetings throughout the country. I relish these opportunities and choose the best new advances to bring to my practice.
Learning is a two-way street. For the past 35 years, I have been an attending member of the Morristown Memorial Hospital Dental Department, affording me the opportunity to nurture young dentists and experience the philosophies and teachings of many of our country's premier dental schools.
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Tri-County Dental Association
- Morristown Memorial Hospital Dental Department
- Academy of General Dentistry (Fellowship Member)
- Seminars for the Advancement of Dental Excellence
- Seattle Study Club
In the Practice
The highlight of my days in the office is spending time and enjoying the company of the many wonderful people who seek my care. I believe dentistry is so much more than treating teeth. I strive to enhance the quality of life for each of my patients, by providing them with a comfortable, confident smile with which to face the world.
I am originally from West Orange. Since1972, Randolph has been home to me and my family. My wife Marcia and I were high school sweethearts, and we now have three married children and six very special granddaughters. We love spending time with the family whenever we can. We also enjoy golf, cycling, travel, theater, concerts, and antiquing together. I relax by collecting and restoring antique clocks.
As an active member of my community, I am a member of the following organizations:
- Randolph Township Board of Health 1974 - 2010
- Randolph High School Band Parents Association 1982 - 1986
- Morristown Memorial Hospital Dental Department 1976 to present
- Morris County School Dental Health Program since 1973 to present
- US Army Dental Corps 1968 - 1970
- National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors 1976 to present
- Boy Scouts of America 1950 - 1961 (1956 Eagle Scout Award)