Christopher G. Kaplan, DMD
Dr. Christopher Kaplan graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2001. After graduation, Dr. Kaplan completed his general practice residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital. He currently serves as an attending doctor at Morristown Memorial Hospital where he teaches all aspects of general dentistry to residents. Prior to becoming a dentist, he received his undergraduate degree in Biology and Chemistry from Virginia Tech.
In keeping with his commitment to provide his patients with the highest quality of care, Dr. Kaplan participates in the following general and cosmetic dentistry organizations:
- Morristown Medical Center (Attending Dentist)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Tri County Dental Society
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
A lifelong resident of Morris County, Dr. Kaplan grew up in Randolph and currently lives in Chester with his wife and daughter. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, golfing and spending time with his family and friends.