YOUR SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY!
We have always followed CDC and OSHA guidelines and standards for infection control and sterilization. We have very strict protocols in place for sterilization, and disinfection throughout the office.
All dental instruments are sterilized in FDA-approved sterilizers before each use. All sterilizers are maintained and monitored to and above CDC recommendations.
We use single-use instruments and materials when possible.
EPA-approved disinfectants are used in between each patient to clean the entire office.
New COVID 19 safety measures
- Paperless office forms to limit contact in the office
- We are prescreening patients on the phone before making appointments
- We are asking you to wait in your vehicle and call/text us when you arrive so we can limit the number of people in the office at any given time.
- We will be taking your temperature and asking you to use hand sanitizer as you enter the office
- Limiting to one patient in the treatment rooms (or only one accompanying parent/guardian if the patient is a minor)
- We have always used proper PPE, gowns, masks, and gloves. We have added a face shield and for some procedures hair covering. You will also notice front office staff wearing PPE.
- Air Purification in the office. HEPA filtration and UV light are used to disinfect the inside office air continuously throughout the day.
- Extraoral suction units and HVE are used to filter operatory air during aerosol-producing procedures.
- Common office spaces are disinfected after each patient contact, including door handles and pens throughout the day.